The JustBet Platform will continuously be developed to add more games, a better UX, and interactive promotions.
- January: An incentivized testnet is launched, allowing users to test the platform and provide feedback before the mainnet release.
- February: The audit process begins.
- March: The official launch of JustBet on the mainnet will be enabled, allowing users to place bets and earn rewards using real assets.
- March onwards: New games will be released bi-weekly, providing a constantly evolving and exciting betting experience for users. New games include but are not limited to Degen Perp (500x, 1000x longs and shorts), multiplayer Roulette, multiplayer Sic Bo, Keno, Mines, Horse Racing, Video Poker, Baccarat, and many more.
- Transition into a smart account system using MetaMask Snaps will be implemented, enabling easy and secure access to the platform. This will replace one-click betting with a decentralized version.
- Optimism and zkSync will be deployed, providing increased scalability and faster transactions.
- An incentive program for liquidity providers will be launched, encouraging users to contribute to the platform's liquidity and growth.
- 0xsportsbet testnet will be launched, allowing a test phase during the summer to collect feedback and for the mainnet release in Q3.
- The platform will be constantly updated and improved based on user feedback and market trends to ensure that JustBet remains at the forefront of the decentralized betting space.
- Introduction of real-time card games, such as Poker and Blackjack, powered by the SupraOracles dVRF (distributed VRF), which will allow smart contracts to fetch multiple random numbers in less than a second.