Comment on page
Embrace the Elegance, Master the Odds: Baccarat Excellence
Baccarat is a popular casino game where players can bet on three possible outcomes: the player's hand win, the banker's hand win, or a tie between the two.
Here are the rules:
- At the start of each round, players can place their bets on either the "Player" hand, the "Banker" hand, or a "Tie."
- The dealer will then deal two cards each for the "Player" and "Banker" hands. The cards' values are calculated as follows:
- Both the Player's and Banker's hands can have a maximum of 9 points. To calculate the points in each hand, add up the values of the individual cards. If the total exceeds 9, simply ignore the first digit. For instance, if a hand contains a 9 and 7, the total is 16, but the hand is considered as having 6 points.
- When either the Player or Banker achieves a total of 8 or 9 points, it is known as a "natural" hand. When a natural hand occurs, both the Player and Banker will automatically stand, and no further cards will be drawn.
- If the Player's total is 5 or below, the Player hand will draw an additional card. However, if the total is 6 or 7 points, the Player hand will stand, and no further cards will be drawn.
- If the Player hand stands with 6 or 7 points, then the Banker hand will draw a third card on a total of 5 or less. Otherwise, with 6 or 7 points, the Banker will stand.
- If the Player does draw a third card, then use the Banker will use his positional advantage to decide whether to take a third card according to his total and the third card drawn to the Player, according to the following table:
S: stands on 2 cards, D: draws 3rd card
- Once all required cards are drawn, the hand closest to a total of 9 wins. If the Player's hand wins, bets on the Player win. If the Banker's hand wins, bets on the Banker win. If it's a Tie, bets on the Tie win.
- Payouts are determined according to the following table:
Since a new deck is used on JustBet at the beginning of each card deal, one can assume that this is a Baccarat with infinite decks. Therefore, the house edge for the three different types of bet is given as follows:
Source: Wizard of Odds.